Thursday, November 01, 2007

Advanced Machine Piecing




Here is MY quilt. I made this one for MYSELF :) I chose my favorite colors (with the exception of pink) and put them into this quilt. There is LOTS of paisley, my favoirte!!! And also lots of red. I wanted it to match our livingroom where it will live and be used...The instructor would make us redo our seams if they were not perfect, so this class challenged me and I am very happy to say I only had to rip out one part of a block. I will set the blocks together with a cream colored sashing (the inbetween part) then use different colors for the border. I will post pictures when it is done. I have other quilts in process as well right now. Everyone is having boys, so my pink days are over for a while!


2 comments:

Amber said...

Hey Rach...awesome job on the quilts! They look great. I really like the colors in YOURS. I hope you have a great weekend!

Christina said...

Very cool Rachel. You are so talented at quilting already. I really want to learn how to do that some day. Hope you are doing good my friend. Miss you.