Orange Pull-Apart Bread
12 Rhodes dinner rolls, thawed but still cold
zest of one orange
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 Tbsp orange juice
1) Cut rolls in quarters and place on greased 9x13 pan. Cover and let double.
2) Combine orange zest with sugar.
3) Preheat oven to 350.
4) When roll pieces have doubled then roll in melted butter then coat with sugar and orange zest mixture. Place in bunt pan or tube pan.
5) Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes or until golden on top.
6) Combine powdered sugar and oj till smooth.
7) Invert pan onto plate and drizzle with glaze.