Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hello from the Land of Snow!

Yesterday was traumatic. I got up at 5:30 to get ready for work and my boss called at 6 to let me know we had a two hour delay. After that it was delayed till noon and then eventually they closed the office. I had like 2o calls between work and friends from work to discuss it. It was kind of fun though. We got at least a foot in Greenwood of snow! I haven't seen so much snow in forever. I do have pictures and will post them soon. Also, Maggie got stuck in a huge 1 1/2 foot snow drift yesterday. I did rescue her from it but she was very cold and stayed right next to me the rest of the day! Phew, poor baby!
About purse pricing, they range from $30-40. I am designing a few new patterns too. I have one almost finished in brown and pink, hint, hint Jenn... :) I will post a picture of it and if you all like it I will make more.

1 comment:

To Germany...and Beyond! said...

Can't wait to see it! Thanks for thinking of me.