Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Here's to a new year...

I am psyched a friend has offered to come by and have a play date for our munchkins so I can sew. WOOO HOOO! I really miss it and feel bad that none is getting done. I have even made up a few new patterns in that time and am still looking at the pillowcase half done on my sewing machine. I have to finish those pillowcases! Its not challenging maybe is why they are not done? I'll give any excuse right about now but I WANT them DONE and shipped to my poor friend who is waiting for them. I sure do love her for not freaking out that they are not done. Good friends are hard to find huh? Well here's to sewing on Thursday; it may not hurt that she knows I am cooking lunch for us as well...Chicken Corn Chowder in the crock pot. YUMMY, full belly and an afternoon of sewing. The only thing that would make a day better is to add a nap to that line-up huh?

No comments: