Monday, October 10, 2011

Flowers and feathers









I have been making up some new hair flowers. It is really fun to make them and I love seeing how they turn out. They are all kind of unique. I charge $8 for the large ones and $5 for the small ones. If there is not a color you see but want one just email to rach.fairchild@gmail.com and we can talk about what you would want. The crochet flowers and feathers are $5 as well. I love to clip the flowers and feathers to headbands for myself, though they do look much cuter on Madeline...

Funky Feathers



Crochet Flowers & Heart




Peony Style



Poppy style flower


Purple silk Rose




Black silk Rose


2 comments:

Amber said...

Way cute, Rach!! I will send my order soon=) hope you guys are doing well!!!

Mrs. Dawn Amber said...

So cute, I love the one I got from you when you were here. I also clip it to my black headband when I wear it :-)