Monday, April 07, 2008

The Trap

Okay. I went to Target this week on Thursday to get general household goods. Cleaning supplies, laundry soap, the usual once every other month kind of supplies then tossed in a few groceries. I SPENT $100! Then I had to go back again on Saturday for groceries that Nate wanted me to get and some personal hygiene supplies, deodorant, shampoo, etc. That was almost another $100! It is a trap. Even if you buy what you need there are miscelaneousI HAVE TO STAY OUT OF TARGET!!! The other dangerous store right now is LOWES. We have spent over $300 in the last three weeks. Of course we had a leak in our ceiling that we had to get supplies for and then there is the fertilizer, grass seed and gardening supplies we need. We are going to plant a veggie garden this spring. I really don’t know how well it will go, but we are giving it our best. I really do not have a green thumb. All I know is it is not cheap to start. We have bunnies in our yard and I really want us to eat our green beans and other veggies and not have them as a buffet for the bunnies! So we had to get chicken wire & stakes as well. But I keep thinking I WILL HAVE FRESH VEGGIES!
All in all and a ton of money later, I have decided I am going to buy stock in Target & Lowes!

No comments: