Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Neon Sign

I went to do my quiet time and God brought out the spotlights and neon signs…It started out normal enough with a short verse from Joshua 1:2 and then it goes on and says,

“He is GOING to do something, He DOES do, at this very moment. As faith continues to speak, God continues to give. He meets you today in the present and tests your faith. As long as you are waiting, hoping, or looking, you are not believing. You may have hope or an earnest desire, but that is not faith, for “faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.” (Heb 11:1)” -A.B Simpson
Well then…I think it is clear what I am being told to do. Plain and simple, I am to stop waiting, longing, hoping and BELIEVE that God will be faithful and work His will in my life. Short and sweet and to the point, but hard to carry out; but I will do my best and believe.
"If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it will obey you.” Luke 17:6

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hey Rach...What a sign that was! Thanks for sharing because I think we can all use a little boost of faith!