Friday, May 29, 2009

Dreaming in Fabric

I have some really fun new fabric! I don't want to work...I want to sew. I have two new patterns I made up and am dying to get them done. I need a new purse! It will be striped and in many different colors. I am also scoping out for new fabric for two baby quilts. My friend Erin is expecting end of June and my friend Emmie is due in the Fall. Erin is one of my closest friends and I have known her since right before Junior High School (a long, long time ago!) She is doing the room in Pink & Brown which is easy to find fabric for; those are the "hot" colors along with Teal/Blue & brown. Now just to narrow them down. I will be going to Clementines Dry Goods to pick up some new fabric for those projects. I love that place, the fabric is great. They have a lot of Amy Butler fabric which I love! I have to pick out patterns as well but that normally comes for me after I pick the fabric. So little time and so much fabric and ideas! So that is all for now, busy weekend ahead again...fun but busy. I think next weekend maybe I'll stay in my jammies all day!

No comments: