Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Finishing up and new fun projects...






I have been wanting to finish Madeline's quilt however I knew it would require me to hand-stitch the binding. I hate hand-stitching anything! But I did it finally and I am so thankful that I did! I love her quilt and am so glad it is finished. I can't wait for her to use it because of course that is what a quilt is for...now onto the fun new stuff:




I made a knock-off of a really expensive type of pants I love! It was alot of fun and something I have never tried before. I went to find a cute black shirt to match it but couldn't so I cut up one of Madeline's black turtleneck's and lopped off the sleeves. I added some detail and voila! I love it and have other fun revamps for some of her bluejeans that I am working on. Can't wait to post them and share. :)

No comments: