Friday, June 12, 2009

Mom-in-law Quilt

Okay, I admit I have probably at any given time around 5 projects going on. I have two afghans I am crocheting, one for my cousin's graduation, one for my Sister-in-law's baby girl who is due the end of June. I also have two bags in progress, my quilt from a year ago. That keeps getting pushed back till I have time and can find 6 other squares to make. Then there is the Mom-in-law's quilt. It needs to have some finishing quilting touches and the binding put on. My goal tonight is to finish it. Done and out of my hair. I love the quilt but it is time for it to move on along...I have others to get to. I am anxious for the baby quilts I have to do. Those are small and easy to quilt, this thing is a full size quilt and the biggest I have ever made. It has been a bear to quilt and arrange around the machine while quilting. I will post a pic on Sunday because it will be done; has to be. Note: This is also the same quilt that gave me fits last year when I had the perfect fabric, ran out of it, couldn't get it any more and had to change the fabric in the middle of making the quilt. Wish me luck, say a prayer!

3 comments:

Amber said...

You are a sewing project mama! Not that you don't already have a buttload to do and I do realize that i am special because i got your very first needle point however, i am on baby # 4 now and have yet to see a Rachel baby blanket? hmmm...=0)

Rach Fairchild said...

Well as I said I am behind :)
I may just have to make a "family blanket" for the Plowman family...

Amber said...

that's ok...don't want to make you even more behind=0)