Friday, June 19, 2009

My cup runnith over...

I got into my car this morning and smiled. I do most everyday I get in my car. Last summer my husband had some welding type work in the garage to do and with some of the extra sauder and shaped it into a N <3>! Such a simple little thing and it makes me so happy. So I decided to remind myself of all the things I am thankful for or make me happy.
God
-He is good to me and has blessed me with so much! He loves me unconditionally even when I am not happy about what He is doing in my life.
My husband
-he’s a child at heart and it is so much fun.
My Mom
-She’s one of my favorite people and a great Mom, I would be blessed to be like her.
My Family
-There is sooooo many people in our family; Uncles, Aunts, Nephews (and one niece), Mom-in-laws, Dad-in-laws, Cousins, and brothers & sisters. I love my crazy extended family that I inherited when I got married.
My animals
-They are goofy and make me smile all the time (I’ll specifically leave out the things that drive me nuts about them though…)
My friends
-they encourage me and add joy and fun to my life.
My Sewing machine
-tons of fun and I make things with it.
My garden
-it will produce lots of yummie veggies for the fam and friends this year
My composter
-it makes me feel just a little bit more green and it will help my garden grow yummie food J
My job
-I have one. Short and simple…
My Bible study
-They are encouraging and everyone gives their own individual insight and thoughts on what they learn/know and I am blessed each time I go.
My Kitchen
-I love to cook and have so much room in which to do it. (It also brings joy to Nate.)
Side note: when my garden grows it will be even more fresh food and Zucchini bread yum!
My home
-I love my home. Not everything about it but that it is HOME. Where I can rest and enjoy my family. It is also a welcoming place for guests and I am thankful to be able to have people in my home.Well I am sure there is more…but that is the majority of the things I am thankful for.

1 comment:

Karin Schueller said...

What a great post! Sometimes it's nice to revel in how good we have it isn't it?

Just coming over from A Window Into Whimsy to say thanks for entering the giveaway, and for spreading some bloggy love! ;) Good luck in the giveaway!